Listen to Legal Lines
Every Saturday morning
9:00 - 10:00am
on AM 1490 WERE
AM 1490 WERE Cleveland, Ohio
This live one hour talk radio program airs on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. on AM 1490 WERE. The program can be heard throughout Northeast Ohio and covers a wide variety of legal topics. Legal Lines covers cutting edge and newsworthy legal issues and well-known guests are frequently on the show to discuss these topics. In addition, listeners are encouraged to call the program to express their opinions and ask questions of the hosts and guests.
If you would like to call the program, please call (216) 578-1490 during the live Legal Lines broadcast. Otherwise, if you have questions that you would like answered but are reluctant to appear on the radio, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com. Every effort will be made to answer your questions on the Saturday following the receipt of your e-mail.
The following are some of the honorable guests who have appeared on the program (in alphabetical order):
- The Honorable Mary J. Boyle
- Senatorial Candidate Mary O. Boyle
- The Honorable Christopher A. Boyko
- The Honorable Janet R. Burnside
- The Honorable Anthony O. Calabrese, Jr.
- The Honorable Kenneth R. Callahan
- Former Ohio Supreme Court Justice, Andrew Douglas
- Former Ohio Attorney General, Lee Fisher
- The Honorable Nancy A. Fuerst
- The Honorable Daniel Gaul
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice, Thomas Moyer
- The Honorable Alison Nelson-Floyd
- The Honorable Joseph Russo
- The Honorable Joseph D. Russo
- The Honorable Michael J. Russo
- The Honorable Nancy Margaret Russo